|Vol 1 No 3 (2014): Widening the Field and Sparks of the Future||Engagement vs Performance: Using Electronic Portfolios to Predict First Semester Engineering Student Persistence||Abstract PDF|
|Everaldo Aguiar, G. Alex Ambrose Ambrose, Nitesh V. Chawla, Victoria Goodrich, Jay Brockman|
|Vol 3 No 3 (2016): Learning analytics tutorials||Learning Analytics: Richer Perspectives Across Stakeholders||Abstract PDF|
|Simon Knight, Shane Dawson, Dragan Gašević, Jelena Jovanović, Arnon Hershkovitz|
|Vol 3 No 1 (2016): Ethics and privacy in learning analytics||Developing a Code of Practice for Learning Analytics||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3 No 3 (2016): Learning analytics tutorials||Online Work Habits and Academic Performance||Abstract PDF|
|Tomas Dvorak, Miaoqing Jia|
1 - 4 of 4 items
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"